We were excited to bring you the next installment of our workshop series, tailored specifically to our small business members!
The May lunch ‘n’ learn was held at the office of Chamber Member and feature presenter, Rebecca Mullin, Desjardins Agent. Rebecca gave an overview of why understanding your current insurance coverage is essential to ensuring your business is safe in the event of an issue – small or large!
Here are some questions YOU should ask yourself:
- Do you really understand your business insurance policy?
- Do you have the right type and amount of coverage to support business needs?
- Are you adequately protected in case of a claim or lawsuit?
- Do you have a succession plan in place for your business?
- If you are unable to work, have you considered how your business will continue to run?
If you have questions or want to review your coverage, contact us – we’ll be happy to put you in touch with Rebecca and her enthusiastic, approachable, and knowledgeable team.