SESSION ONE: STATE OF HEALTHCARE IN NIAGARA
If you missed the first session of the Niagara Chamber Partnership’s third season of the Road to Recovery series, you’ll want to check it out.
Our panelists shared some fascinating (and troubling) insights that will leave you asking the question, how can we help?
Moderator Verne Milot guides us through the discussion with three of the biggest names in healthcare in Niagara:
- Dr. Johan Viljoen: Chief of Staff & Executive Vice President Medical (Niagara Health)
- Rob MacIsaac, President & CEO (Hamilton Health Sciences)
- Dr. M. Mustafa Hirji, Acting Medical Officer of Health & Commissioner, Public Health (Niagara Region)
Check out the recording here.
SESSION TWO: BEST PRACTICES FOR RECRUITING AND RETAINING TALENT
Our second session featured a range of businesses from across the region, sharing insights into how they handle recruitment and retention:
- Michelle DeLuca: Senior Human Resources Consultant (Durward Jones Barkwell & Company LLP)
- Mariana Butler: President (Employment Professionals Canada)
- Kevin Verhoef: Owner (Verhoef Electric)
You can check out the recording here.