The Grimsby and Lincoln Chambers of Commerce are proud to collaborate on this important program for our local business communities.
All businesses must schedule a pick-up time online.
Walk-ins are not accepted, and kits will NOT be distributed without an appointment.
If you have successfully booked an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation.
Keep everyone safe with FREE COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self Screening kits
- Businesses (including non-chamber members) with 150 employees or less. For businesses with over 150 employees, please order directly from the Ontario government portal.
- Private career colleges and private-designated learning institutions (post-secondary). Tests are available for employees, contractors, volunteers, and students attending campus.
- Private schools and public schools (elementary and secondary). Tests are available for employees, bus drivers, and regular visitors.
- Pick up kits by appointment ONLY in Beamsville or Grimsby
- Results in 15 minutes
Why do this?
A COVID-19 rapid screening test can be performed anywhere (i.e. at your workplace) and does not require shipping a specimen to a lab for processing. It takes approximately 15 minutes to see the results. Regular and frequent testing increases the chances of early identification of cases.
How does the Program work?
- Small businesses select a representative from their company to be the “Screening Supervisor” responsible for the program
- Your Screening Supervisor signs up for this free program on this web page, completes the Program Agreement form (PASP), books a 15-minute appointment to pick up a two-week supply of kits, and reports their findings
- Employees administer the test themselves, with a gentle nasal swab, under the guidance of their Screening Supervisor
- Test results are ready in 15 minutes
- Employees are generally tested twice per week
- Reorder your kits on our website as needed
STEP 1: Assign a Screening Supervisor
Please assign a “Screening Supervisor” from your business to administer the COVID-19 Rapid Screening Tests. This person will be responsible for picking up the kits, watching a short training video, and for carrying out the program in your workplace. S/he will receive enough kits to test employees twice per week for two weeks.
The Screening Supervisor should be assigned to complete the rest of the steps below.
STEP 2: Complete the PASP Agreement
Simply print the agreement, complete the fields, and scan it back in or take a photo of it with your phone. You will need to upload it in Step 3.
STEP 3: Book Your Pickup Appointment
Select a date/time below and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the required fields, including uploading your completed PASP agreement.
Schedule a Pickup Appointment in Grimsby
Schedule a Pickup Appointment in Lincoln
STEP 4: Arrive at your Appointment at your Scheduled Time
Appointments are required and masks are mandatory at all times.
Location for Grimsby Appointments
Grimsby & District Chamber of Commerce Office
33 Main St W
Grimsby, ON L3M 1R3
Location for Lincoln Appointments
Lincoln Chamber of Commerce Office
4996 Beam Street
Beamsville, ON L0R 1B0
STEP 5: Prescreen Before Arrival at Chamber Location
If you are feeling unwell, have tested positive for COVID, or have been a close contact of a COVID case in the past 5 days, please reschedule your appointment online. Please note that masks are mandatory for entry to the Chamber locations.
STEP 6: Antigen Test Management & Disposal
After you have completed the tests with your staff, you will need to properly and safely dispose of materials. Please read this for information on proper handling and management of the waste materials:
The results reporting portal that previously appeared as Step 7 has been disabled.