The Niagara Economic Rapid Response Team together with funding from the Federal Economic Development Agency of Southern Ontario is currently accepting applications for its Tourism Adaptation and Recovery Fund program.
The Tourism Adaptation and Recovery Fund program will provide financial assistance in the form of 80% grants to enable tourism-dependent, small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) and Arts and Culture Not-for-Profits (NFP) organizations, to equip themselves to meet Public Health guidelines and protocols.
The grant will enable the business to continue to operate, particularly through the shoulder and off-season in 2020/21. Priority will be given to projects that retain/create jobs, have a high jobs/dollar invested ratio and increase the competitiveness and sustainability of the business post COVID-19.
- To apply to the fund please complete Tourism Adaption and Recovery Fund Application Form and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require this application in any other format please email email@example.com with your request.
- Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications will be reviewed by the Niagara Economic Rapid Response Team adjudication committee. An evaluation tool will be used to assess projects against eligibility guidelines.
- Successful applicants will be notified by Niagara Region Economic Development on behalf of the Niagara Economic Rapid Response Team.
The Tourism Adaption and Recovery Fund Grant Program will be administered via two application intakes. The first intake will close on January 31. A second intake, depending on the balance of funds remaining, will occur thereafter.